Wed, 30 Oct|
Monash Conference Centre
4th Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence in Higher Education Conference
This free event is for higher education professionals who are interested in implementing Robotic Process Automation, Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence into their institution. Come and learn from other universities who have launched successful programs.
Time & Location
30 Oct 2019, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Monash Conference Centre , Level 7, 30 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
About the event
Higher Education has really embraced automation in the last 12 months with many universities launching successful programs. Come along and hear case studies from others in the sector such as how :
- Monash University addressed challenges in implementing an RPA and chatbots enterprise platform
- The University of NSW Finance department are automating journal posting and the vendor creation processes
- The University of Auckland and Swinburne University are embracing the introduction of RPA into their undergraduate and post graduate curriculum.
- The University of Newcastle won the CAUDIT award for innovation with their automation of research administration and finance processes.
- Flinders University automated the student awards process by deploying RPA over the using the Technology-One system